2018 LCF 3500 Regular Cab 4x2, Monroe Versa-Line Stake Body Stake Bed (Stock #81401)
Versa-Line Stake Body Features
• 30” to 40” stake sides
• Stake pockets will accept 2” x 4” lumber
• Slats are made of ribbed steel for strength & durability (Optional wood slats are available.)
• Swing gate & hold down latch are standard
• Latch assembly secures corners and sides for less noise & more cargo protection
• Floors feature CCA treated water repellent 2” tongue and groove floor boards (Optional smooth or treadplate steel is available.)
• 5” x 10 gauge steel side & end rails
• 3” structural channel crossmembers on 12” centers
• Structural channel longsills (6” to 8”) are gussetted to every crossmember for strength
• Front & rear crossmembers give added floor strength
• Body is hoist compatible
• Standard sizes available from 7’ x 78” to 24’ x 96” (Others upon request)
MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates; your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new. The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the Fuel Economy portion of the EPAs website for details, including a MPG recalculation tool).
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.